Notes are highly risky and only limited information is available about them. They are suitable only for investors whose investment objective is speculation. You could lose most or all of the money you invest in them. Folio Investing has no role in the original issuance of the Notes and is not responsible for and does not approve, endorse, review, recommend or guarantee the Notes or the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any data or information about the Notes. See the Important Disclosures page for additional important information.
- Is there a summary of annual earnings available within an account?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- What if I have additional tax questions?
- What information is in a 1099-OID from Lending Club?
- What information is in a 1099-MISC from Lending Club?
- What information is in a 1099-B from Lending Club?
- See all 8 articles
Monitoring Your Trades
- Where can I view my Trading Activity?
- How do I know when a trade is settled?
- What tax statements can I expect to receive?
- How long does it take for trades to settle?
- Do I pay taxes on my earnings on Notes bought and/or sold on the Note Trading Platform?
- Can I cancel a trade when the trade is pending settlement?
- See all 7 articles
About the Note Trading Platform